User Manual Kenmore 41262 4.5cu.ft. Sears Front Load Washer will help wash clothes clean and perfect. Please try to read the manual that we have attached carefully.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- SAFETY MESSAGES
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- GROUNDING REQUIREMENTS
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Key Parts and Components
- Included Accessories
- Optional Accessories
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Key Dimensions and Speci cations
- Choose the Proper Location
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Unpacking and Removing Shipping Bolts
- Connecting the Water Lines
- Connecting the Drain Hose
- Connecting to the Power Supply
- Levelling the Washer
- Installation of Non-Skid Pads (optional)
- HOW TO USE
- Control Panel Features
- Operating the Washer
- Cycle Guide
- Sorting Wash Loads
- About the Dispenser Drawer
- Detergent and Dispenser Use
- Time and Status Display Cycle Modi er Buttons
- Options B.uttons.
- Special Function
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Regular Cleaning
- Cleaning the Water Inlet Filters
- Cleaning the Drain Pump Filter
- Using Diagnostics
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
- Normal Sounds You May Hear
- Before Calling for Service
To reduce the risk of ore, electric shock, or injury to persons when using this appliance, follow basic precautions, including the following.
- Unplug the washer before cleaning to avoid the risk of electric shock.
- Never use harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, or solvents to clean the washer. They will damage the onish.
- Do not put oily or greasy rags or clothing on top of the washer. These substances give oç vapours that could ignite the materials.
- Do not wash items that are soiled with vegetable or cooking oil. These items may contain some oil after laundering and may catch ore.
- Disconnect this appliance from the power supply before attempting any user maintenance. Turning the controls to the OFF position does not disconnect this appliance from the power supply. Failure to follow this.
Download User Manual Kenmore 41262
The above is a small excerpt from the Kenmore 41262 4.5cu.ft. Front Load Washer Sears user manual. For the full version, please download the pdf below.