Do you already know how to operate Midea MAW08V1QWT?. You don’t need to worry because we will help you get detailed information. Later you can download the pdf format user guide in the paragraph below.
Air conditioning is now an important thing and is widely used to cool the room. The Midea brand is one of the best air conditioner manufacturers in the world. We will provide information to the user manual snippet to make it easier for you to get information about the Midea MAW08V1QWT. Please read the article below carefully.
Operation of Current Device
A current device is built inside the power supply cord, which detects damage. Perform the following tests on your power supply cord:
- Turn on the air conditioning unit.
- The plug head of the power supply wire will feature TWO buttons. Activate the TEST button. As the RESET button pulls out, you will hear a click.
- Press the RESET BUTTON on your keyboard. As the button activates, you will hear a click.
- The machine is now receiving power from the power supply line. (On certain models, a light on the plug head also indicates this.)
Notice: A current sensing mechanism is included in the power supply cable of this air conditioner to limit the risk of fire. It is not possible to repair the power supply cord if it is damaged. It must be replaced with a manufacturer’s cable.
Using the Air Conditioner
Before using this appliance, read the SAFETY PRECAUTIONS to limit the danger of fire, electrical shock, or harm to persons or property.
If the device is switched off and on rapidly, the cool circuit will start three minutes later. This protects the compressor from overheating and triggering the circuit breaker.
Follow these instructions to start using the air conditioner:
- Switch on the air conditioning (be sure to follow the power cord instructions on Page 6).
- Press the ON/OFF button on the air conditioner to turn it on.
- Lower the temperature on the thermostat to the lowest level.
- Choose the Cool mode option.
- Adjust the louver to get the best airflow (see Air Directional Louvers)
- Once the room has cooled, adjust the thermostat to your preferred temperature.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the air movement inside or outdoors.
- Outdoor temp.: 64°F ~ 109°F / 18°C ~ 43°C (64°F ~ 125°F / 18°C ~ 52°C for special tropical models.
- Indoor temp.: 60°F ~ 90°F / 16°C ~ 32°C.
Notice: The room’s relative humidity should be less than 80%. Condensed water will form on the unit’s surface if it is utilized in an environment with a relative humidity of more than 80%.
Outside of specified operating temperatures, performance may suffer.
Louvers that direct air
You may control the airflow up or down (on certain models) and left or right throughout the room using the louvers. Pivot horizontal louvers until they are in the desired up/down position. Move the louvers from side to side until they are pointing in the appropriate left/right direction.
Before you begin, acquaint yourself with the control panel and all of its features, as shown below, and then follow the symbol for the functions you want. The unit may be operated by the control panel, remote control, smartphone app, or voice command.
Care and Cleaning
Air Filter Cleaning
Check the air filter at least once every two weeks to see whether it needs to be cleaned. Particles trapped in the filter might accumulate and cause frost to develop on the cooling coils, reducing performance.
- Grab the middle of the filter and pull it up and out.
- Use warm water to clean the filter. Thoroughly rinse the filter.
- Gently shake the filter to remove any excess water. Before replacing the filter, make sure it is completely dry.
- Instead of cleaning the filter, you may vacuum it clean.
- Unplug the air conditioner to avoid electric shock or fire danger. Clean the cabinet and front using an oil-free cloth or a cloth saturated in a mix of warm water and mild liquid dishwashing soap. Thoroughly rinse and pat dry.
- Never clean, wax, or polish the air conditioner using strong cleaners.
- Before cleaning around the controls, wring off any extra water from the towel. The air conditioner will be damaged if there is too much water in or around the controls.
- Turn on the air conditioner.
Remove the air conditioner gently from the window according to the installation instructions if you wish to store it during the winter. Take care not to spill any possible standing water from the base pan of the device. Drain any standing water carefully. Return the item to its original container or wrap it in plastic.
Review this list before contacting for service. It may help you save time and money. This section contains common events that are not caused by the appliance’s craftsmanship or materials.
- The air conditioner will not turn on.
Disconnect the wall plug. Firmly insert the plug into the wall outlet. The circuit breaker has been tripped. The breaker should be reset. Check to see if the plug’s light is on. Press the RESET button if it is turned off. There is no power. Turn on the electricity. The unit instantly switched off and on. Turn the device off and wait three minutes before turning it back on.
- The air from the unit is not chilly enough.
The room temperature should not exceed 62°F (17°C). Cooling may not begin until the temperature in the room reaches 62°F (17°C). The temperature sensor is touching the cold coil behind the air filter. Make an effort to get it away from the chilly coil.
Reset the thermostat to a lower setting. Change modes to turn off the compressor. When the compressor is set to COOL mode, wait about 3 minutes and listen for it to resume. Examine the outside intake and exhaust for any potential obstacles. Remove any obstacles.
- The air conditioner cycles on and off quickly.
The filter is dirty, and airflow is restricted. The filter should be clean. The weather outside is really scorching. Increase the fan speed to push air through the cooling coils more often. Examine the outside intake and exhaust for any potential obstacles. Remove any obstacles.
The article above is only an excerpt from the user manual. To read in more detail you can download the pdf that we have attached. Click the download button and get all the information about the Midea MAW08V1QWT air conditioner. Hopefully useful for you.