Need help figuring out your new fan? We will help you to find the correct manual for operating the Honeywell HYF290B QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan.
You’re in luck because the Honeywell HYF290B QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan manual is here. This can answer your questions about this fan. Contains lots of guides and important information. It only takes you a few minutes to figure it all out.
The Honeywell HYF290B QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan manual book contains basic information such as, how to install, how to assemble, how to operate.
Below we provide a snippet of the manual that you can study. All can be easily understood and understood.
Instructions For Assembly
Assembly Of The Base
- Remove and set aside two thumbscrews from the base. Align the front and back foundation pieces and gently press them together until they are secure.
Attaching The Base To The Tower Fan
- Remove the locking nut from the base of the housing and set it aside.
- Carefully raise the fan housing (Fig. 4) and insert the power cord into the base’s center.
- Insert the fan housing into the base (Fig. 4), aligning the fan’s back with the base’s back. Gently spin the fan housing in the base until it is seated.
- Place the power cable through the locking nut, pulling the locking nut up into the base. (Turn the locking nut clockwise until fully tightened and an audible ratcheting is heard.
Securing The Cord Inside The Base
1. Gently lay the fan on its side, placing the cord into cord guides on the inside of the fan base and leaving through the notched aperture to provide a level and solid base.
2. Add two thumbscrews to the base for further support.
3. Raise the tower fan back to its original position.
Note: Make sure the tower fan is in the appropriate, upright position before turning it on.
Above is an excerpt from the Honeywell HYF290B QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan manual. For more detailed information, you can read it in the pdf document attached below. Please click the download button and get the complete pdf manual.