This manual will help you use the Delonghi PACAN120EW air conditioner. No need to worry because this guide document is easy to read.
Buying a new air conditioner is a good thing. Buying a Delonghi PACAN120EW can make the air in the house cool and fresh. In the Delonghi PACAN120EW user guide you will find some of the manuals you need. Help how to operate, and use the features well.
For a quick look at the user guide, take a look at the short summary below before you download the full pdf document.
- Use this appliance only as described in this instruction manual.
- As with any electrical appliance, the instructions aim to cover as many situations as possible. Cautionandcommonsenseshouldbeused When operatingandinstallingthis air conditioner.
- This appliance has been manufactured to cool and dehumidify domestic environments and must notbeusedforotherpurposes.
- It is dangerous to alter or modify the unit’s characteristics in any way.
- The appliance must be installed in accordance with the relevant national legislation.
- Shouldrepairsbe necessary, contact the nearest authorized Repair Service Center. Unauthorized servicing can be dangerous.
- The Appliance Is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision of instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they don’t play with the appliance.
- If the power cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or an authorized technical service center in order to avoid all risk.
- Always ensure the appliance is plugged into a grounded3-prong outlet. If You have any doubts check with a qualified electrician.
- Do not use extension cables.
- Before cleaning or maintenance operations, always unplug the unit from the outlet.
- Do not pull on orplacestrain on the power cord when moving the appliance.
- The Appliance Should not be installed where the atmosphere may contain combustible gasses, oil or sulfur,or near heat sources.
- Do not rest on or heavy objects on the appliance.
- Clean the filters at least once a week.
- Avoid Using heaters near the unit
- The unit should be transported in a vertical position. If this is not possible securetheunitat an angle,do not lie it horizontally.
- Before transporting the unit, drain the unit. After transportation, wait at least6 hours before switching the unit on.
- The packaging materials can be recycled. You are therefore recommended to place them in the special containers for differentiated waste collection.
- This appliance is fitted with a special safety device. When the compressor switches off, this device prevents it from switching on again for at least3 minutes.
- WARNING: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
.Above we provide only a small snippet from the user guide document. To read the full operating instructions and troubleshooting. You can download it from the button we provide below.