The Instant VORTEX PLUS 10 Quart 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven Manual helps you to use this appliance for high-health cooking. This tool can fry food with a little oil. This machine can make low-fat food, so your life will be healthier and live longer. Here is a snippet of the manual which you can download at the end of the page.
- Read all the Important Safeguards before using the appliance. Failure to read and follow the Important Safeguards may result in damage to the appliance, property damage or personal injury.
- Remove all packaging material and accessories from within and around the appliance.
- Place the appliance on a stable, level surface, away from combustible material and external heat sources.
- Leave at least 5” / 13 cm of space above and around all sides of the appliance.
- Do not place anything on top of the oven and do not block the air vents. • Remove the accessories and check the cooking chamber for loose packing material before first use.
- Follow Care and Cleaning instructions in this manual to clean the appliance before first use.
Using the Rotisserie Accessories
The Instant Vortex Plus is equipped with One-Step Even Crisp Technology™ for simple rotisserie-style cooking with delicious results. Always insert rotisserie accessories and food items into the cooking chamber before preheating the air fryer oven.
To use the Rotisserie Basket
Read these instructions and/or watch the tutorial video to ensure you are using the rotisserie properly. Failure to follow these steps could result in damage to the rotisserie catch.
- Place food items in the rotisserie basket. Do not overfill the rotisserie basket.
- Align the tab on the rotisserie basket with the notch in the lid, then place the lid on the basket.
- Turn the lid clockwise to secure it.
Instant air fryer ovens cook all your favorite fresh and frozen oven-baked and deep-fried snacks—fast!
- Use the preset Smart Programs as a starting point, and experiment with cooking times and temperatures to get the results you prefer.
- Rotisserie-cooked foods and rotisserie accessories must be placed in the oven before touching Start.
- With the exception of rotisserie-cooked foods, most foods benefit greatly from a preheated oven. Wait for the display to read Add Food before inserting food into the cooking chamber.
- When cooking coated food items, choose breadcrumb batters over liquid based batters to ensure that the batter sticks to the food.
- For crispy, golden fries, soak fresh potato sticks in ice water for 15 minutes, then pat dry and spray with cooking oil before adding them to the air fryer oven.
- When baking cakes, pies, quiches, or any food with filling or batter, use an oven-safe baking dish and cover food with foil or an oven-safe lid to prevent the top from overcooking.
- The drip pan doubles as a flat cooking tray. Use the drip pan when cooking fragile or filled food.
- When cooking pizza, insert both cooking trays into the oven and place the pizza on the bottom cooking tray.
- Pat moist food items dry before cooking to prevent smoke, splatter and excess steam.
- Air frying can cause oil and fat to drip from foods. To prevent excess smoke, carefully remove and empty the drip pan periodically throughout cooking.
- To ensure seasoning adheres properly, spray food items with cooking oil before adding seasoning.
- All oven-safe cookware is safe to use in the air fryer oven.
Care and Cleaning
Remove the Oven Door
- Place one hand on top of the air fryer oven to hold it firmly in place.
- Open the oven door to a 45º angle from the oven.
- Pull the oven door up from the right side until it pops out of its track.
Reinstall the Oven Door
- Hold the oven door at a 45º angle from the oven.
- Align the teeth at the bottom of the oven door with the grooves in the air fryer oven.
- Press down on the right side of the oven door until it pops into place, then press the left side down.
From the article above, you may have found out how to use this frying machine, as well as how to clean and care for the machine to make it more durable. However, to view the complete manual, you must download the pdf which we provide below.