User Manual Mr. The Coffee FTX41-RB Coffee Maker provides information on how to use a coffee machine for the first time. How to clean and care for the machine to be durable. In the manual there are ways to troubleshoot when there is an error. We provide a snippet of the contents of the pdf manual below.
Coffee Maker Features And Benefits
Your new MR. COFFEE® coffeemaker has the following features:
- Brewing Capacity 12 Cups
- glass decanter series 10 Cups
- thermal carafe series
- Removable Filter Basket – The filter basket lifts out for fast and easy cleaning and filling.
- Pause ‘n Serve – Can’t wait for the coffee to finish brewing? The Pause ‘n Serve feature allows you up to 30 seconds to pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing. Carefully remove the decanter and the Pause ’n Serve feature will be automatically activated, temporarily stopping the flow of coffee into the decanter.
- Dual Water Windows – Show amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling.
- Non-Stick Warmer Plate – (not on thermal models) This feature allows you to keep your coffee hot after brewing. The non-stick attribute prevents the decanter from sticking to the surface of the warming plate.
- Brew Strength Selector – Adjusts the brewing time to create a more full-flavored coffee.
- Water Filtration System – Great tasting coffee begins with great water! Improves the taste of your coffee by removing 97% of the chlorine from the water you use for brewing.
- Cord Storage – Safely stores excess cord to keep your countertop neat.
- Two-Hour Auto Shut-Off – Keeps your coffee hot for two hours, then automatically shuts off. (Thermal models shut off immediately after the brewing cycle is completed.)
- Programmable Controls:
- Clock – The clock serves as a handy kitchen clock and allows you to set the Delay Brew feature and functions as the FRESH BREW™ TIMER feature.
- Fresh Brew™ Timer feature – Lets you know how long your coffee has been waiting for you.
- On / Off Audible Signal – Choose to be alerted at the end of brew or clean cycle.
- Delayed Brew – Would you like to wake up to a fresh pot of coffee? The timer allows you to preset when you would like the coffeemaker to automatically begin brewing your coffee, up to 24 hours in advance.
- Adjustable Warmer Plate – (not on thermal models) This feature allows you to keep your coffee hot after brewing and adjust the temperature to fit your taste.
- Special Cleaning Cycle – Enables you to easily maintain and clean mineral deposits from your coffeemaker. NOTE: If you have selected any of the operating functions, the coffeemaker will act upon the last operation selected if the power is restored within 10 seconds after a power outage.
Clean Your Coffee Maker Before Using The First Time
Make sure your first cup of coffee is as good as can be by cleaning your MR. COFFEE® Coffeemaker before its first use. Just follow these simple steps:
- Wash the decanter, decanter lid and the filter basket in a mixture of mild detergent and water. Rinse each thoroughly (please refer to the Parts Diagram).
- Replace all the parts and close the lid. Then, run a brew cycle with water only, without adding coffee and coffee filter.
- When brewing is complete, turn your coffeemaker off, discard the water in the decanter and rinse the decanter, decanter lid, and filter basket.
Preparing For Use
Selecting and Measuring Ground Coffee For best results, use a level tablespoon for ground coffee measurement. Make sure you use medium grind coffee for a perfect brew.
Water Filtration System Congratulations!
You are the owner of a MR. COFFEE® water filtration system. This carbon-based water filter improves the taste of your coffee by removing up to 97% of the chlorine from the water you may use to brew your coffee. First, look for the MR. COFFEE® Filtration Friendly symbol on the bottom of your filter basket. If you do not see this symbol, please call 1-800-672-6333. To use the water filtration system in your MR. COFFEE® Coffeemaker, please follow these steps:
- Align the red indicator on the frame to the letter that corresponds with the month that you are using the disk for the first time. This serves to remind you to change the disk every month (approx. 30 brewing cycles). NOTE: For optimum results, use the water filtration system with a permanent filter.
- Rinse the water filter in freshwater before first use.
- Follow Adding Water and Coffee instructions.
- When you are done brewing your coffee, rinse the water filter with fresh water. Do not put your water filter in the dishwasher. To replace the water filter disks, twist the gray disk cover from your water filtration system. Remove the used disk. Insert the new disk into the frame and twist the cover back into place.
Above is an excerpt of Mr. Manual. The Coffee FTX41-RB Coffee Maker. To get a complete guide you can download the pdf file that we attach below. Hopefully it can be useful and you can make good coffee.