The Black+Decker TO3240XSBD Extra-Wide Toaster User Manual helps you make delicious and perfect dishes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS.
- GROUNDED PLUG
- TAMPER-RESISTANT SCREW
- ELECTRICAL CORD
- HOW TO USE
- CARE AND CLEANING
- NEED HELP?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR OVEN
- This oven gets hot. When in use, always use oven mitts or pot holders when touching any outer or inner surface of the oven.
- During first few minutes of use you may notice smoke and a slight door. This is normal and should cause no concern.
- You must set the timer or select stay on for the oven to function.
It is not necessary to preheat the oven for toasting.
- Set temperature selector knob to TOAST position.
- Open oven door and insert slide rack.
- Place items to be toasted directly on slide rack in the middle slot and close the door.
- Turn toast shade selector knob to medium shade and then to desired toast shade.
- The power indicator light comes on and remains on until toasting cycle is complete.
- When toast cycle is complete, there will be an audible signal. The oven and the power indicator light will turn off.
- Open the oven door. Using oven mitts or pot holders, slide the rack out to remove the toast.
- Unplug appliance when not in use.
Note: For best results, when baking or cooking, always preheat the oven for at least 10 minutes at the desired temperature setting.
- Set temperature selector knob to the desired temperature.
- Turn TIMER selector knob to 20 and then turn to desired baking time. (Select Stay On to bake longer than 60 minutes or to control cooking time yourself.)
- The power indicator light comes on and remains on during the entire baking time.
- The heating elements will cycle on and off to maintain even heat distribution.
- Once oven has preheated, open oven door and insert food. Close oven door.
The above is a small excerpt from the Black+Decker TO3240XSBD Extra-Wide Toaster Oven user manual. For the full version, please download the pdf below.