This manual will help you solve all the problems when installing and using the Samsung NE63A6511SS/AA 6.3 Cu. ft. Smart Freestanding Electric Range.
Table of contents
The following is the contents of the guide in a pdf file.
- Important safety instructions
- Introducing your new range
- What’s included
- Before you begin
- Energy saving tips
- Surface cooking
- About surface cooking
- How to set the appliance for surface cooking
- Using the proper cookware
- Choosing the proper cookware
- Protecting the cooktop
- Operating the oven
- The oven control panel
- Oven lock
- Timed cooking
- Delay start
- Turning the oven light on and off
- Minimum and maximum settings
- Using the oven racks
- Convection baking
- Convection roasting
- Air fry
- Care and cleaning of the oven
- Care and cleaning of the glass cooktop
- Changing the oven light
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
- Warranty (CANADA)
- Do not use the glass cooktop surface as a cutting board.
- Do not place or store items that can melt or catch fire on the glass cooktop, even when it is not being used.
- Turn the surface units on only after placing cookware on them.
- Do not store heavy items above the cooktop surface. They could fall and damage it.
- The cooking areas on your range are identified by permanent circles on the glass cooking surface. For the most efficient cooking, fit the pan size to the element size.
- Pans should not extend more than 1⁄2 ̋ to 1 ̋ beyond the cooking area.
- When a control is turned on, you can see a glow through the glass cooking surface. The element will cycle on and off to maintain the preset heat setting, even at high settings.
- For more information on selecting proper types of cookware, refer to the section “Using the proper cookware”.
- Clean the cooktop before using it for the first time.
- Clean your cooktop daily or after each use. This will keep your cooktop looking good and can prevent damage.
- If a spillover occurs while you are cooking, immediately clean the spill from the cooking area while it is hot to prevent a tough cleaning chore later. Using extreme care.
The pdf file contains several languages, namely English, French, Spanish.