Having an oven for the first time is really fun. And sometimes we forget to read the manual. Without you knowing it, the user manual can help you explore your oven’s essential features and functions.
With a little help from the Breville BOV900BSSUSC user manual, we will get used to using this oven’s features and functions well. We will give a little snippet of this manual.
If you want to get more detailed information, you can download the pdf file that we have provided on the last page of this website.
About the Breville BOV900BSSUSC Ovens.
- You can roast, air fry, and dehydrate with the Breville Smart Oven Air with Element IQ System countertop oven, which also has 13 culinary options and super convection to cut cooking time by up to 30 percent. It also has an interior oven light.
- ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM: This system uses six independent quartz elements and intelligent algorithms to direct electricity to the right places at the right times to create the optimal cooking environment; For accurate and consistent cooking, sensing and digital PID temperature control avoid cold patches.
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE SETTINGS: Air fry favorites from the family menu, like French fries; foods air-fried in higher temperatures with super convection (maximized airflow) come out crispy and golden.
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (super & ordinary) enables more cooking control; dehydrates a variety of foods, up to 4 trays of goodies at once; For quick and equal heat distribution, super convection delivers a larger volume of hot air, making it ideal for roasting, dehydrating, and air frying. 13 COOKING ACTIVITIES: 13 features on this incredibly flexible countertop oven and air fryer will let you cook to perfection. Bread, Bagels, Pizza, Proof, Air Fry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cooker, and Dehydrator.
- EXTRA Big CAPACITY: Extra large interior is 21.5 x 17.1 x 12.7 inches and can accommodate a 14-pound turkey, 9 slices of bread, air-fry French fries, and slow cooking in a 5-quart Dutch oven.
- INTERIOR OVEN LIGHT: Integrated oven light automatically goes on at the end of the cooking cycle to help you see inside; large enough to fit most 9 x 13-inch pans and 12-cup muffin trays; To view your progress, you can switch it on whenever you like; INCLUDED ACCESSORIES.
- LCD DISPLAY: LCD display to easily access the built-in smart functionality and all cooking functions. The LCD also indicates when pre-heat has finished and automatically begins to count down on the cooking time for perfect results.
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty; 13-inch Pizza Pan; Two Oven Racks; 9 x 13-inch Broil Rack and Enamel Roasting Pan; Mesh Basket Rack for Dehydrating and Air Frying; Voltage: 110 to 120 volts; power: 1800 watts.
How To Use Your Breville Oven
- The desired rack position should be filled with the wire rack. On the left side of the oven door window, conveniently, are printed the rack locations. There are four locations for grooves. There are two rack positions for each groove when the rack is inserted, one looking upward and one facing downward.
- When the LCD screen’s indicator reaches the appropriate setting, turn the SELECT/CONFIRM dial.
- The predetermined cooking temperature for the chosen setting is shown in the top figure on the LCD screen. It displays the darkness setting for the TOAST and BAGEL settings. To increase or decrease the temperature, turn the TEMPERATURE dial to the right or left.
- The LCD screen’s bottom figure shows the predetermined cooking time for the chosen setting. The quantity of slices is shown for the TOAST and BAGEL settings. To shorten or lengthen the cooking time, turn the TIME dial to the left or right, respectively.
- Place the food directly on the wire rack for settings (TOAST, BAGEL, BROIL, WARM, PROOF, REHEAT, DEHYDRATE) without a preheating cycle or on the air fryer/dehydrator basket, pizza pan, broiling rack, or roasting pan that are supplied. For the most consistent cooking, make sure the dish is centered in the oven.
Take Care & Clean
Make sure the oven is off before cleaning by removing the power plug from the socket. Before disassembling and cleaning the oven, let it cool completely with all of its components.
Cleaning The Door And The Exterior Body
- Use a soft, wet sponge to clean the body outside. To prevent the accumulation of stains, use a gentle spray solution or non-abrasive liquid cleaning. Before cleaning, apply the cleaner on the sponge rather than the oven’s surface.
- Use a soft, moist sponge, soft plastic scouring pad, and glass cleaner or mild detergent to clean the glass door. Avoid using metal scouring pads or harsh cleaners since they will scratch the oven’s surface.
- With a gentle, wet cloth, wipe the LCD screen. Instead of cleaning the LCD surface, use cleaner on the cloth. The surface could be scratched when cleaned with a dry cloth or harsh cleansers.
- Before plugging the power plug into an outlet and putting the oven on, let all surfaces thoroughly dry.
- For simple cleaning, the interior walls of the oven have a non-stick coating. Use a soft, wet sponge to clean any splattering that may happen while cooking. To prevent the accumulation of stains, use a gentle spray solution or non-abrasive liquid cleaning. Before cleaning, apply the cleaner on the sponge rather than the oven’s surface. The quartz heating components should not be touched.
Taking Care Of The Crumbs Tray
- Slide-out the crumb tray and throw away the crumbs after each use. Utilize a soft, wet sponge to clean the tray. To prevent the accumulation of stains, use a non-abrasive liquid cleaning. Before cleaning, apply the cleaner on the sponge rather than the tray. Dry completely.
- Soak the tray in warm, soapy water, then wash it with a gentle sponge or soft plastic scouring pad to remove any baked-on oil. Thoroughly rinse and blot dry.
- After cleaning the oven, always reinstall the crumb tray before plugging the power cord into an outlet and turning the oven on.
Download the Breville BOV900BSSUSC Ovens user manual.
Above is a small excerpt from the Breville BOV900BSSUSC Ovens user manual. There is a lot of explanation and information that will be useful in the user guide. If you want to know more, we have prepared a download link for a more complete pdf manual below.