Toshiba EM925A5A-BS .9 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven Manual
You’ve just purchased the rust-resistant Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Oven. This is a good choice for you. Many delicious dishes can be cooked using this tool.
Because you will be using the Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Oven, you should read the manual, because there is a lot of important information there. You can get information on instructions for use, how to properly set it up, how to maintain the oven, and troubleshooting if a problem occurs.
We will share with you the Toshiba EM925A5A-BS manual. You can read an excerpt from the manual below. Read carefully so you get clear and accurate information.
Before you start brewing.
- Plug it in and turn it on.
Remove the brewer’s packaging tape. Pull the plug and stretch the cord from the back of the brewer’s cord storage. Make sure you’re using a grounded outlet. To turn it on, press the power button. The power button will turn on and off.
- Fill and place the container.
In a mug, pour 1 cup (8 oz) of water. Lift the cover of the water reservoir and pour the water into it. Fill no farther than the MAX or MIN fill lines. Place your cup on the drip tray after lowering the lid. NOTE: Do not use distilled water in this recipe.
- Raise and Lower
The handle may be raised and lowered. A K-Cup® pod should not be inserted. When the brewer is ready, the brew indication light will blink to signify that it is ready.
- Cleansing Brew
To make a brew, press the brew button. While the brewer is heating, the brew indication light will shine solidly and then begin to pulse. The brew indication light will brighten solidly again after about 2 minutes, and the water will start to dispense. Fill the sink with hot water. You are now ready to brew after completing the one-time setup process.
Brew Your First Cup
- Fill the mug and place it on the table.
Fill a cup with the required amount of water (6oz minimum, 12oz maximum). Lift the cover of the water reservoir and pour the water into it. Fill no farther than the MAX or MIN fill lines. Place your cup on the drip tray after lowering the lid.
- A pod that can be lifted and placed.
Raise the lever. In the K-Cup® pod holder, place a K-Cup® pod. To close the lid, totally lower the handle. When the brewer is ready, the brew indication light will blink to signify that it is ready. The foil top of the K-Cup® pod should not be removed. High Altitude Brewing: Push down steadily on the K-Cup® pod in the pod holder while holding the brewer handle up until the bottom of the K-Cup® pod is pierced by the exit needle.
For energy conservation, Auto-Off shuts your brewer off 90 seconds after the previous brew. Cord Storage: Makes it easier to transfer your brewer and keeps your counters clean. Remove the drip tray to make room for a travel mug.
- Brew & Enjoy!
To make a brew, press the brew button. While the brewer is heating, the brew indication light will shine solidly and then begin to pulse. The brew indication light will brighten solidly again after about 2 minutes, and the beverage will begin to flow. When the brew indication light is no longer glowing, brewing has finished. Lift the handle and discard the spent K-Cup® pod when finished.
WARNING: The water in the K-Cup® pod holder is very hot when brewing. Lift the handle throughout the brewing process to avoid damage.
Descaling your Brewer
Every 3-6 months, you should descale your brewer. Follow the descaling instructions to the letter. Calcium deposits or scales may form in your brewer depending on the mineral concentration of your water. Although the scale is non-toxic, it can impede brewer performance if left untreated. Descaling your brewer every 3-6 months keeps the heating element and other internal elements that come into touch with water in good working order. Calcium deposits may form more quickly, necessitating more frequent decollement.
You’ll need a big ceramic cup, freshwater, Keurig® Descaling Solution, and access to a sink to get started. Use a real cup instead of a paper cup. Make sure the K-Cup® pod holder doesn’t have any beverage pods in it. The descaling method will take around 45 minutes.
- Rinse to remove dirt and grime.
Set your brewer to brew. Fill the water reservoir with one-third (4.6oz) of the Keurig® Descaling Solution, then top it out with fresh water to the 10oz fill level. On the drip tray plate, place a big ceramic cup. Do not use a K-Cup® pod when lifting and lowering the handle. To make a brew, press the brew button. Pour the contents of the solution into the sink once it has been dispensed.
- Soak in the internal tank.
Rep step 1 but when the brew indication light goes solid and the brewer begins to dispense, hit the power button. Allow at least 30 minutes for the brewer to cool. Hold down the brew button until the solution starts to flow. Hold the button down until the entire solution has been dispensed. Fill the sink with the contents of the cup.
- Rinse with cold water
Step 1 should be repeated with only 12 ounces of freshwater. Keurig® Descaling Solution should not be used. Repeat this process two more times. If you notice any leftover flavor, you may need to complete repeated freshwater rinse cycles.
You’ve got grounds in your coffee.
Grounds may have accumulated in the needles at the exit or entry, which may be cleaned with a straightened paper clip or similar instrument.
- Clean the K-Cup® pod holder’s exit needle. Care instructions for the Exit Needle may be found here.
- Remove the needle from the brewer’s entrance. Care instructions for the Entrance Needle may be found here.
Brewer Will Not Brew
To brew, you’ll need at least 6 ounces of water. Fill the reservoir with an extra 2 oz of water to ensure the minimum fill level is satisfied, then click the brew button. Rep until the brewer starts dispensing.
Brewing a Partial Cup
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button. For 5 seconds, press and hold the brew button until all of the water has been poured. Pour the contents of the container into the sink. To restart, press the power button.
- It’s possible that the exit needle is clogged. Care instructions for the Exit Needle may be found here.
- Follow the K-Cup® Pod Holder maintenance instructions to clean the holder.
- It’s possible that the brewer will need to be descaled. If you’ve done the descaling method twice and your brewer is still only making a half-cup, contact Customer Service.
Brewer Does Not Have Power or Shuts Off
- Check that the power switch is switched on and that the brewer is plugged into its own grounded outlet. Your brewer may not work correctly if the electric circuit is overloaded with other appliances. The brewer should be connected to a separate circuit from other appliances.
- The brewer automatically switches off 90 seconds after the final brew to save electricity. To restart, press the power button.
- Contact Customer Service if the brewer still doesn’t have electricity.
Maybe some of the information you need is above. But if you haven’t found what you’re looking for, please download the Toshiba EM925A5A-BS .9 Cu manual. ft. Microwave in pdf format which is below.