User Manual dan User Guide Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker Single Serve. will help you make the best quality coffee. This manual is complete with various installation tutorials and helps if something goes wrong during use.
List of contents Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker Single Serve User Manual
Table of contents
- Plug & Power
- Fill & Place
- Lift & Lower
- Cleansing Brew
- Fill & Place Mug
- Lift & Place Pod
- Brew & Enjoy
Before You Brew
- Plug & Power. Remove packing tape from brewer. Pull plug and extend cord from cord storage located at the back of the brewer. Plug into a grounded outlet. Press the power button. The power button will illuminate.
- Fill & Place. Add 1 cup (8oz) of water into a mug. Lift the water reservoir lid and pour the water into the reservoir. Do not fill past the MAX or below the MIN fill lines. Lower the lid and place your mug on the drip tray. NOTE: Do not use distilled water.
- Lift & Lower. Lift and lower the handle. Do not insert a K-Cup® pod. The brew indicator light will flash to indicate that the brewer is ready.
- Cleansing Brew. Press the brew button. The brew indicator light will illuminate solid, then begin to pulse while the brewer is heating. After about 2 minutes, the brew indicator light will illuminate solid again and the water will begin to dispense. Pour the hot water into the sink. The one-time setup process is now complete and you are ready to brew!
Brew Your First Cup
- Fill & Place Mug. Add desired amount of water into a mug (6oz minimum, 12oz maximum). Lift the water reservoir lid and pour the water into the reservoir. Do not fill past the MAX or below the MIN fill lines. Lower the lid and place your mug on the drip tray.
- Lift & Place Pod. Lift the handle. Place a K-Cup® pod in the K-Cup® pod holder. Lower the handle completely to close the lid. The brew indicator light will flash to indicate that the brewer is ready. Do not remove the foil lid on the K-Cup® pod. High Altitude Brewing: While holding the brewer handle up, push down slowly on the K-Cup® pod in the pod holder until the bottom of the K-Cup® pod is punctured by the exit needle.
- Brew & enjoy! Press the brew button. The brew indicator light.
The above is a small excerpt from the Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker Single Serve user manual. For the full version, please download the pdf below.