For users of JBL TUNE 510BT Wireless On Ear Headphones. This is an easy guide to using the headphones according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Driver size: 32mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz — 20kHz
- Bluetooth transmitted power: < 4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, o/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.402 — 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth Profile: BT 4.1, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2
- Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer (3.7V, 300mAH)
- Charging time: 2 hrs
- Music play time with BT on: 16 hrs
- Weight: 0.155kg
Connect to Bluetooth Device
Items to note:
- Maximum 2 devices can be connected simultaneously
- To switch music source, pause the music on the current device and select play on the 2rc device.
- Phone call will always take priority.
- If one device goes out of Bluetooth range or powers off, you may need to manually reconnect the remaining device. See Section 7 Step 3.
Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Streaming
Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone without messy cords. Up to 40H battery life and speed charge (5mins = 2H). For long-lasting fun, listen wirelessly for 40 hours and recharge the battery in as little as 2 hours with the convenient Type-C USB cable. A quick 5-minute recharge gives you 2 additional hours of music.
Allows you to effortlessly switch from one Bluetooth® device to another. You can simply switch from a video on your tablet to a call on your mobile phone, so that you’ll never miss a call.
Easily control your sound and manage your calls from your headphones with the convenient buttons on the ear-cup.
Lightweight, comfortable and foldable design
The lightweight materials and soft ear cushions with a padded headband make the headphones comfortable to wear for extended periods. The foldable design makes it convenient for you to carry your headphones anywhere and anytime you want music.
Ask Siri or Hey Google
Siri or Hey Google is just a button away: activate the voice assistant of your device by pushing the multi-function button.
Pairing the JBL TUNE 510BT Wireless to an iPad
Make sure the iPad is not connected to another Bluetooth device. Because this problem usually occurs because the iPad is still connected to another device. If you are having problems not being able to connect your Bluetooth headphones to the iPad, please follow the instructions that we provide below.
- Tap the ‘Settings’ icon
- Go to General > Bluetooth
- Check the list of connected devices for any others that are already paired
- To remove a paired device, tap the (i) icon beside the name of the device
- Tap ‘Forget This Device’ to unpair
After removing other conflicting Bluetooth devices, you will now be able to easily pair Bluetooth as usual.
For more details, you can download the manual book in pdf format below.