This time we will share the Holife Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner Rechargeable User Manual, 7Kpa 14.8V Portable Powerful Cyclonic Suction Hand Vacuum Quick Charge, Lightweight Wet Dry Vac with HEPA Filter for Home Pet Hair Car Cleaning.
Here we provide information on the contents of the Holife Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner user manual.
Table Of Contents
- Charge before use
- Power Indicator and Charging
- Instruction for Notes And Attachments
- Troubleshooting weak suction
TROUBLESHOOTING WEAK SUCTION
The device should be charged for hours before to folly actuate the battery and courted lifespan of the product ) Check that the vacuum has not been used for Vacuum is designed to clean for up to 25 minutes Alter it is used for several minutes the suction will become weak if the suction starts off weak or becomes weak charge the vacuum fully and try again b ) Be sure that the filter is dean so that debris is not obstructing the devices suction c ) these do not apply and you need further troubleshooting please contact via email at support holife.com 5
POWER INDICATOR AND CHARGING DD MAINTAINING YOUR FILTER
The indicator will flash red when the device has a low battery by the indicator will saty red we the device charging At or the device ng changed the indicator tomto blue The non – woven filter can generally be used for 3 months and about 100 times . For best results clean it immediately after each use Di the fiber is designed to be washed with water only by hand only do not use any appliance detergent or brush to was hit.
Maintaining your filter
- The non-woven filter can generally be used for 3-4 months and about 100
times For best results clean it immediately after each use.
- The filter is designed to be washed with water only by hand only Do not use
any appliance, detergent, or brush to wash it.
- While it is recommended to regularly clean the filter and filter tray, the motor
block cannot be cleaned without damaging the device.
- the device cannot hold louds over 100 ml (3 5 ounces).
- The device cannot be used for vacuuming construction waste especially wood
chips and cement dust. These types of waste can damage the filter screen or
block it entirely, shortening the Lifespan of the device.
- To avoid damaging the motor, always use the device with the filter properly
- After using the device to vacuum liquid ensure that the motor block is clean and
dry before charging the device Failure to do so may cause short circuit or fire.
- To extend battery life, remove the device from the charging base or unplug the
power supply every time the device is fully charged.
To get more detailed information about the user manual for the Holife Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner Rechargeable. Please download the pdf document below.