iLife A4S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner User Manual will help with correct settings. So that your home becomes cleaner and healthier.
The following is a snippet of the article in the iLife A4S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner User Manual File user manual.
For Best Usage
- Place the charge dock against wall in a wide open area, and do not put it near a door or stairs
- Clear up excess utters on the floor before cleaning (e.g. cables, bar stools, etc.).
- Choose MAX mode to clean an area of highly concentrated dust.
Keep Peak Performance
- Remove the main brush, dean the both ends of the bristle brush and the brush motion link twice a week. ( See figure 1 )
- Take off the front wheel with a screwdriver, clean hairs in the wheel cavity and the axle twice a week. (See figure 2)
- Empty dust box and dean HEPA filter and bristle brush after each use. Replace a new HEPA filter every month.
Before using this product, please read the following safety instructions and follow all normal safety precautions.
- Read this user manual thoroughly and carefully before using this product.
- Save this user manual.
- Any operations that oppose to descriptions in this user manual may lead to harm to humans or this product.
- Only the certified technician may disassemble the product. Users are not allowed to disassemble or repair the product.
- Only use the adapter provided by the factory. Using other un-matched adapter may cause electric shock, fire or product damage.
- Do not touch the power cord, plug or adapter when your hands are wet.
- Do not make clothes or part of a body drawn into the product’s wheels.
- Do not make this product close to cigarette, lighter, match &r any flammables.
- If the product is needed to clean, dean it after charging is stopped.
- Do not over-bend the power cord or pressure the power cord with heavy or sharp objects.
- This product is used only indoors, do not use it outdoors.
- Do not sit on top of this product or attach an object on the top of it.
- Do not use this product in wet or moist environment (any environment with liquid).
- Before use, remove all the damageable objects (textile, glass, lighting, etch and objects that could get caught in the brushes or suck passage(cards, clothing, papers, drapes, blinds, etc.).
- Do not place this product where it is easy to drop off (tables, chairs, etc.).
- Turn off the power switch during transportation or when you don’t need to use this product for a long time. Before use, check whether the adapter and outlet are properly connected. Or else the battery may be damaged.
- To avoid tripping, inform all the people in the house when this product is working.
- Do not use this product when the dust bin is full.
- Use this product in temperature from -10°to 50°(centigrade degree).
- Do not place this product in a high-temperature environment.
- The battery must be removed from the product before it is scrapped.
- The product must be disconnected from the supply mains when removing the battery.
- The battery is to be disposed of safely.
- Use factory-authorized batteries only, do not use unmatched batteries.
The above is a small excerpt from the iLife A4S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner user manual. For the full version, please download the pdf below.