iRobot Roomba i7 7150 Robot Vacuum can help to clean the house. And as a complement we provide you with a complete guidebook on how to use this tool properly. So, it can clean your house perfectly.
Using Your Roomba® Robot Vacuum
- White Light Ring While Charging Solid White: fully charged Pulsing White: charging
- Place the robot on the charging station to activate the battery.
Note: Your robot comes with a partial charge, but we recommend that you charge the robot for 3 hours prior to starting the first cleaning job.
- If the “CLEAN” text is pulsing while charging, the robot is in the middle of a cleaning job and will automatically resume where it left. Off once recharged.
- The robot uses a small amount of power whenever it is on the charging station. You can put the robot in a further-reduced power state when not in use. For instructions and more details on this Reduced Power Standby Mode, refer to the iRobot HOME App.
- For long-term storage, turn off the robot by removing it from the charging station and holding down for 10 seconds. Store the robot in a cool, dry place.
Remove excess clutter from floors before cleaning. Use your robot frequently to maintain well-conditioned floors. Just Press CLEAN Tap to Start/Pause/Resume Hold for 3 seconds to end a job.
- Your robot will automatically explore and clean your home. It will return to the charging station at the end of a cleaning job and whenever it needs to recharge.
- To send the robot back to its charging station, tap. A blue light ring pattern will indicate that the robot is seeking the charging station.
- When your robot detects an especially dirty area, it will engage Dirt Detect™ mode, moving in a forward/backward motion to clean the area more thoroughly. The light ring indicator will flash blue.
- Tap to spot clean a designated area. The robot will spiral outward about 3 feet (1 meter) and then spiral inward to end where it started. The light ring indicator will show a blue spiral.
- Your robot will tell you something is wrong by playing an audio alert and turning the light ring indicator red. Press CLEAN or tap the bumper for details. Further support and instructional videos are available in the iRobot HOME App.
- After 90 minutes of inactivity off the charging station, the robot will automatically end its cleaning job.
Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier
Note: For best results, place at least 8 feet (2.5 meters) from the charging station. Use the Dual Mode Virtual Wall® barrier to keep the robot in the places you want cleaned — and out of the ones you don’t. It creates an invisible barrier that only the robot can see. You can leave the device in position between cleanings.
Care and Maintenance
Care and Maintenance Instructions
To keep your robot running at peak performance, perform the procedures on the following pages. There are additional instructional videos in the iRobot HOME App. If you notice the robot picking up less debris from your floor, empty the bin, clean the filter, and clean the brushes.
Above is a small snippet of the iRobot Roomba i7 7150 Robot Vacuum user manual. For a more detailed version, please download the pdf manual book below.