This is the user manual of the LG OLED55C1AUB C1 55-inch 4K Smart OLED TV. In addition, here are other serial numbers that can use this manual.
Reviews These documents are for others LG Electronics models: OLED48A1AUA, OLED48A1PUA, OLED48C1AUB, OLED48C1PUB, OLED55A1AUA, OLED55A1PUA, OLED55B1PUA, OLED55C1PUA, OLED55C1PUB, OLED65A1AUA, OLED65A1PUA, OLED65B1PUA, OLED65C1AUA, OLED65C1AUB, OLED65C1PUB, OLED77A1AUA, OLED77A1PUA, OLED77B1PUA, OLED77C1AUA, OLED77C1AUB, OLED77C1PUB, OLED83C1AUA, OLED83C1PUA.
Contents manual LG OLED55C1AUB C1 55-inch 4K Smart OLED TV.
- Warning! Safety instructions
- Lifting and moving the TV
- Mounting on the Table
- Mounting to the Wall
- Starting TV
- Turning on the TV
- Registering Magic Remote Control
- Connecting Smart Devices using NFC Tagging
- Using Remote Control
- Using Magic Remote Control
- Open-Source Software Notice Information
- Precautions for Protecting the OLED TV
Mounting on the Table
- Lift and tilt the TV into its upright position on a table.
- Leave a minimum of 10 cm (4 inches) space from the wall for proper ventilation. 2 Connect the power cord to a wall outlet. Lift and tilt the TV into its upright position on a table.
- Leave a minimum of 10 cm (4 inches) space from the wall for proper ventilation.
- Connect the power cord to a wall outlet.
- Do not apply foreign substances (oils, lubricants, etc.) to the screw parts when assembling the product. (Doing so may damage the product.)
- If you install the TV on a stand, you need to take actions to prevent the product from overturning. Otherwise, the product may fall over, which may cause injury.
- Do not use any unapproved items to ensure the safety and lifespan of the product.
- Any damages or injuries by using unapproved items are not covered by the warranty.
- Make sure that the screws are fastened tightly. (If they are not fastened securely enough, the TV may tilt forward after being installed.)
- Do not fasten the screws with excessive force otherwise they may strip and become loose.
Mounting to the Wall
An optional wall mount can be used with your LG Television. Consult with your local dealer for a wall mount that supports the VESA standard used by your TV model. Carefully attach the wall mount bracket at the rear of the TV. Install the wall mount bracket on a solid wall perpendicular to the floor. If you are attaching the TV to other building materials, please contact qualified personnel to install the wall mount. Detailed instructions will be included with the wall mount. We recommend that you use an LG brand wall mount. The LG wall mount is easy to adjust or to connect the cables. When you do not use LG’s wall mount bracket, use a wall mount bracket where the device is adequately secured to the wall with enough space to allow connectivity to external devices. If you are using a non-adjustable mount, attach the mount to the wall. Attach the cables to the TV first, then attach the TV to the mount.
Above is a brief summary of the contents of the LG OLED 55 C1A C1 55-inch 4K Smart OLED TV manual. To see more details, please download the link below.