When you buy a new tv you should read the manual first. Because by reading the manual you will know the important features and how to operate it properly. In addition, by reading the manual you will avoid mistakes that make your TV damaged.
Manual LG OLED55C9PUA C9 55 inch is a very important book for you to read, so you can know the important things about this TV. On this occasion, we will provide you with the official guidebook from the LG TV manufacturer. To provide you with the information below we provide a small excerpt from the contents of the manual.
Mounting on the Table
Raise and tilt the TV onto a table in an upright position.
- Allow a minimum of 10 cm (4 inches) between the wall and the ceiling for adequate ventilation. The power cord should be plugged into a wall socket.
- When assembling the product, do not use any foreign chemicals (oils, lubricants, etc.) on the screw components. (Doing so may cause the product to break.)
- If you put the TV on a stand, you’ll need to take precautions to keep it from overturning. Otherwise, the goods may topple over, resulting in damage.
- To maintain the product’s safety and longevity, do not use any unauthorized materials.
- The guarantee does not cover any damages or injuries caused by the use of non-approved goods.
- Make sure the screws are securely attached. (The TV may lean forward after installation if they are not attached tightly enough.)
- If you use too much power to tighten the screws, they will peel and become loose.
Securing TV to the Wall
- Place the eye-bolts or TV brackets and bolts on the rear of the TV and tighten them.
- Remove any bolts that are put in the eye-bolts position first.
- With the bolts, fasten the wall brackets to the wall. On the back of the TV, match the placement of the wall bracket and the eye bolts.
- Use a stout rope or cord to securely connect the eyebolts and wall brackets. Keep the rope parallel to the flat surface at all times.
- Use a robust and large enough platform or cabinet to firmly hold the TV; brackets, bolts, and ropes are optional. Additional accessories are available from your local dealer.
The remote control does not work to operate the television.
• Look to see if anything has been placed over the receiver, such as tape.
• Make sure there isn’t anything in the way of the product and the remote control.
• Replace the batteries with new ones that are in good condition.
There is no visual display and no sound.
- Verify that the product is switched on.
- Double-check that the power wire is plugged into a wall socket.
- Connect other goods to the wall outlet to see if there is an issue.
The television abruptly cuts off.
- Make sure the power control settings are correct. It’s possible that the power supply will be disrupted.
- Check the settings menu to see if the auto-off feature is enabled.
- If there is no signal when the television is turned on, the television will switch off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- There may be a little flicker when the TV is turned on if it feels chilly to the touch. This is natural; there’s nothing wrong about watching television. On the screen, certain minute dot faults may be seen as small red, green, or blue dots. They have no negative impact on the TV’s performance, though. For lengthy lengths of time, avoid touching the screen or pressing your finger(s) against it. This may result in some transient screen distorting effects.
- This panel is a high-tech device with millions of pixels. While watching TV, you could notice small dots on the screen in a few circumstances. Those dots are deactivated pixels that have no effect on the TV’s performance or dependability.
- a cracking sound Plastic thermal contraction caused by temperature and humidity causes a cracking sound when watching or turning off the television. This type of noise is typical in items that need thermal deformation.
- Humming/buzzing of electrical circuits/panels A high-speed switching circuit, which delivers a huge quantity of current to run a product, produces low-level noise. Depending on the product, it varies. The product’s performance and dependability are unaffected by the produced sound.