Manual Samsung RF28K9070SG/AA 28 Cu. Ft. 4-door Flex Refrigerator
PDF Manual Samsung RF28K9070SG/AA 28 Cu. ft. 4-door Flex Refrigerator With Flexzone all your food and drinks will be fresher. All guides are in this pdf book. How to set up, explain how to use superior features, and troubleshooting if an error occurs. To give you an idea below is a snippet.
Table Of Contents
- Safety information
- Important safety symbols and precautions
- State of California Proposition
- Warning (US only)
- Critical installation warnings
- Installation cautions
- Critical usage warnings
- Usage cautions
- Cleaning cautions
- Critical disposal warnings
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as
- Regulatory Notice
- Refrigerator at a glance
- Door removal for entrance
- Step-by-step installation
- Feature panel
- SMART GRID Function (Demand Response)
- Special features
- Handle and care
- Smart Grid
- LIMITED WARRANTY (U.S.A.)
- SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR
- Warranty Information (CANADA)
- If your refrigerator needs service
- Limited Warranty for Original Purchaser
- Obligation to the Original Owner
- Exclusions of the Warranty
- Open Source Announcement
STEP 1 Select a site
The site must:
- Have a solid level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation
- Be out of direct sunlight.
- Have adequate room for opening and closing the door.
- Be away from any heat source.
- Provide room for maintenance and servicing.
- Have a temperature range between 50 °F (10 °C) and 110 °F (43 °C).
Activating and deactivating Override mode
- Press and hold Cubed Ice for 3 seconds.
- A buzzer sounds and `Or’ and `on’ are displayed in the freezer and fridge temperature displays for 5 seconds.
- If the refrigerator receives a SMART GRID (Demand Response) signal from the utility company, `Or’ is displayed in the freezer temperature display.
- To deactivate OVERRIDE mode, press and hold Cubed Ice for 3 seconds.
- A Buzzer sounds and ‘Or’ and ‘oF’ is displayed on the fridge and freezer temperature displays for 5 seconds.
Handle and care – Ice Maker bucket
If you do not dispense ice for an extended period, ice may form clumps inside the bucket.
If this happens, remove and empty the ice maker bucket.
- To remove the ice maker bucket, gently lift it up, and then pull it out slowly while holding the bottom of the bucket with one hand and the side with the other hand.
- Lift up and pull the bucket out. Empty the bucket.
- When done, put the bucket back into position. If the bucket does not fit in turn the helix screw 90 degrees, and then try again.
Tempered glass shelves (fridge)
- To remove a shelf, fully open the corresponding door. Hold the front of the shelf, and then gently lift up and slide out.
- To reinsert, hold the shelf at an angle so the front is higher than the back, and then insert the top hook into the top shelf notch. Then, lower the shelf and insert the bottom shelf hook into the bottom shelf notch.
Reverse osmosis water filtration system
The water pressure of the water supply system to a reverse osmosis water filtration system must be between 35 psi and 120 psi (241 kPa and 827 kPa). The water pressure of the reverse osmosis water filtration system to the refrigerator’s cold water line must be at least 40 psi (276 kPa). If the water pressure is below these specifications:
- Check if the sediment filter in the reverse osmosis system is blocked. Replace the filter if necessary.
- Refill the water tank in the reverse osmosis system with water.
- If your refrigerator has a water filter, it may further reduce the water pressure when used in conjunction with a reverse osmosis system. Remove the water filter. For more information or servicing, contact a licensed plumbing professional. Ordering a new filter To purchase a new water filter, contact a local Samsung service center or visit www. samsungparts.com on the web.
LED Lights To replace the LED lights on the refrigerator, contact a local Samsung service center.